Master Award in
Supply Chain Planning, Modeling and Analytics
Master Award is equivalent to Master level and could transfer 20 credits and full tuition fees to Master’s programs of University Partners.
Master Award in Chain Planning, Modeling and Analytics
The unit aims to provide learners with in-depth knowledge about planning processes across all key aspects of supply chain management. The relevance of each of the planning processes, the associated information requirements and modelling and analytic techniques are covered.
Could transfer 20 credits and full tuition fee to the Master of Logistics and Supply Chain Management (MLSCM) of University Partners.
1. Understand supply chain planning models and approaches used in contemporary business operations.
1.1 Explain qualitative and quantitative approaches to supply chain operations.
1.2 Apply appropriate forecasting techniques.
1.3 Evaluate the appropriateness of supply networks.
1.4 Apply location planning models for different entities in the supply network.
1.5 Apply appropriate inventory control and management approaches.
2. Understand the integration of supply chain planning, scheduling, and control approaches in business operations.
2.1 Analyse the relationships between aggregate and hierarchical planning and control.
2.2 Apply the concepts of Material Planning and Control and other capacity management strategies.
2.3 Evaluate the implementation of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system in business operations.
3. Understand the application of data analytics in supply chain management.
3.1 Explain the use and relevance of simulation techniques in each of the key areas of supply chain management.
3.2 Explain the use and relevance of big data analytical techniques in each of the key areas of supply chain management.
Take advantage of one of our non-profit professional certified programs with favorable terms for your personal growing carreers.
- Full online videos
- Self study contents
- Online tutor videos
- Assignment guide
- Hard copy certificate
- Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning for Qualifications (APELQ) certified from University Partners for credit and tuition fee transfer
- Accreditation & Recognition certified from University Partners
- Deliver hard copy certificate and all certified documents to your home
- Transfer full credits & tuition fees to equivalent academic programs
- Get more support tuition fees and scholarships when become University Partners' international students
SHORT COURSES NETWORK
If you interested this course, please feel free to contact with us! Please note that this program is a not for profit and learning with full online model.