Master Award in
Procurement and Supply Management
Master Award is equivalent to Master level and could transfer 20 credits and full tuition fees to Master’s programs of University Partners.
Master Award in Procurement and Supply Management
The unit seeks to provide learners with a thorough understanding of procurement and supply management from a strategic, technological, process and relationship perspective. The goal is to provide insights on the role of procurement within supply chain management, the tools and techniques to assess sourcing options, the negotiation and contractual issues encountered with suppliers, effective supplier relationship management and technological enablers in procurement.
Could transfer 20 credits and full tuition fee to the Master of Logistics and Supply Chain Management (MLSCM) of University Partners
1.Understand the contexts of procurement and supply management.
1.1 Analyse the different sources of value addition in procurement.
1.2 Explain the main aspects of sourcing processes.
1.3 Analyse the impact of organisational policies and procedures on procurement.
2.Understand the application of tools and techniques for sourcing.
2.1 Explain how costs and prices can be estimated for procurement activities.
2.2 Explain the main processes used for obtaining quotations and tenders from suppliers.
2.3 Develop selection and award criteria with regards to selecting suppliers.
2.4 Evaluate the role of technology in enhancing the efficiency and effectiveness of procurement.
3. Understand approaches to finalise contractual agreements with suppliers.
- 3.1 Explain the main types of contractual agreements between customers and suppliers.
- 3.2 Compare the types of approaches that can be pursued in commercial negotiations.
- 3.3 Evaluate the main methods that can influence the achievement of desired outcomes in a negotiation.
4. Understand and manage the dynamics of relationships with suppliers.
- 4.1 Apply portfolio analysis techniques to assess relationships with suppliers.
- 4.2 Explain the main approaches to conflict resolution in commercial contracts.
- 4.3 Explain the main techniques for supplier relationship management.
Take advantage of one of our non-profit professional certified programs with favorable terms for your personal growing carreers.
- Full online videos
- Self study contents
- Online tutor videos
- Assignment guide
- Hard copy certificate
- Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning for Qualifications certified from University Partners for credit and tuition fee transfer
- Accreditation & Recognition certified from University Partners
- Deliver hard copy certificate and all certified documents to your home
- Transfer full credits & tuition fees to equivalent academic programs
- Get more support tuition fees and scholarships when become University Partners' international students
SHORT COURSES NETWORK
If you interested this course, please feel free to contact with us! Please note that this program is a not for profit and learning with full online model.