Bachelor Award in
Bachelor Award is equivalent to Bachelor level and could transfer 20 credits and full tuition fees to Bachelor programs of University Partners.
Bachelor Award in Operation Management
The aim of this Bachelor Award is to provide learners with an understanding of the production/operations management function in both manufacturing and service industries and to introduce key issues and techniques in operations management.
Could transfer 20 credits and full tuition fee to the final year of Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) with Honour of University Partners
1. Understand the nature and importance of operations management.
- 1.1 Explain why operations management is important for organisations.
- 1.2 Analyse the operations functions of a selected organisation.
- 1.3 Evaluate the operations management process of a selected organisation using relevant models.
2. Be able to evaluate the link between operations management and strategic planning.
- 2.1 Appraise the importance of the ‘Three Es’ to organisations.
- 2.2 Assess the impact of the tension between cost minimisation and quality maximisation.
- 2.3 Evaluate the significance of the five performance objectives that underpin operations management to organisation.
3. Be able to assess how to organise a typical production process.
- 3.1 Assess how linear programming adds value to a given production process.
- 3.2 Evaluate critical path analysis and network planning.
- 3.3 Analyse the need for operational planning and control in a selected production process.
4. Be able to apply relevant techniques to the production of an operational plan for an organisation.
- 4.1 Produce a set of clearly defined operational outcomes for a selected organisation.
- 4.2 Produce a network plan indicating the resultant critical path.
- 4.3 Assess how quality management techniques are applied to improve operations in a selected organisation.
Take advantage of one of our non-profit professional certified programs with favorable terms for your personal growing carreers.
- Full online videos
- Self study contents
- Online tutor videos
- Assignment guide
- Hard copy certificate
- Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning for Qualification (APELQ) certified from University Partners for credit and tuition fee transfer
- Accreditation & Recognition certified from University Partners
- Deliver hard copy certificate and all certified documents to your home
- Transfer full credits & tuition fees to equivalent academic programs
- Get more support tuition fees and scholarships when become University Partners' international students
SHORT COURSES NETWORK
If you interested this course, please feel free to contact with us! Please note that this program is a not for profit and learning with full online model.