Bachelor Award in
Leadership and People Management
Bachelor Award is equivalent to Bachelor level and could transfer 20 credits and full tuition fees to Bachelor programs of University Partners.
Bachelor Award in Leadership and People Management
The aim of this Bachelor Award is to enable learners to understand theories of leadership and management and how to use leadership and management skills to improve motivation and performance. Learners will also analyse team dynamics and its importance in achieving organisational goals.
Could transfer 20 credits and full tuition fee to the final year of Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) with Honour of University Partners.
1. Understand theories of leadership and people management.
- 1.1 Assess the skills and attributes needed for leadership.
- 1.2 Evaluate the differences between leadership and management.
- 1.3 Compare and contrast leadership styles for different management positions.
2. Be able to assess ways to improve motivation and performance by applying leadership skills.
- 2.1 Evaluate ways to motivate staff to achieve organisational objectives.
- 2.2 Assess the link between motivational theories and reward.
- 2.3 Assess the effectiveness of reward systems in different types of organisations.
- 2.4 Evaluate the methods employers use to monitor employee engagement and performance.
3. Be able to plan and carry out assessment of individual work performance and development.
- 3.1 Analyse the factors involved in planning the monitoring and assessment of work performance.
- 3.2 Plan and deliver the assessment of the development needs of individuals.
- 3.3 Evaluate the success of the assessment process.
4. Be able to analyse team
- 4.1 Evaluate the benefits of team-working for an dynamics and its importance in achieving organisational goals. organisation.
- 4.2 Analyse ways in which managers can resolve conflicts within a team to achieve organisational goals.
- 4.3 Review the effectiveness of the team dynamics in achieving specified goals.
Take advantage of one of our non-profit professional certified programs with favorable terms for your personal growing carreers.
- Full online videos
- Self study contents
- Online tutor videos
- Assignment guide
- Hard copy certificate
- Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning for Qualifications (APELQ) certified from University Partners for credit and tuition fee transfer.
- Accreditation & Recognition certified from University Partners
- Deliver hard copy certificate and all certified documents to your home
- Transfer full credits & tuition fees to equivalent academic programs
- Get more support tuition fees and scholarships when become University Partners' international students
SHORT COURSES NETWORK
If you interested this course, please feel free to contact with us! Please note that this program is a not for profit and learning with full online model.