Bachelor Award in
Financial Decision Making
Bachelor Award is equivalent to Bachelor level and could transfer 20 credits and full tuition fees to Bachelor programs of University Partners.
Bachelor Award in Financial Decision Making
The aim of this Bachelor Award is to demonstrate the links between business decision making, risk assessment and financial information. Learners will understand how businesses are financed through their fixed and working capital requirements and how the financial management of each organisation is influenced by its governance and ownership structure.
Could transfer 20 credits and full tuition fee to the final year of Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) with Honour of University Partners
1. Understand the role of financial information and financial analysis in business risk assessment and decision making.
- 1.1 Analyse the factors that guide and drive decision making in business.
- 1.2 Assess the significance of financial factors in business decision making.
- 1.3 Evaluate the characteristics of business risk that impact on financial and business decisions.
2. Understand how financial statements and their structure aid business decision making.
- 2.1 Compare the accrual and cash flow approaches to accounting and financial reporting and the implications of each for business decision making.
- 2.2 Evaluate the structure and content of final accounts and their uses for business decision making.
- 2.3 Interpret financial information in balance sheets, income statements as well as sources and applications of funds statements.
- 2.4 Differentiate between financial decisions relating to capital expenditure and those relating to revenue expenditure.
3. Be able to perform effective capital expenditure appraisal using range of techniques.
- 3.1 Appraise various sources of short-term and long term financing for businesses.
- 3.2 Critically examine key factors affecting the choice of source of financing.
- 3.3 Evaluate various techniques used for appraising and making decisions regarding capital expenditure.
- 3.4 Explain the possible benefits and drawbacks of off-balance sheet financing.
4. Be able to evaluate how different ownership structures impact on financial performance.
- 4.1 Critically analyse the corporate governance, legal and regulatory environments of different business ownership structures.
- 4.2 Compare and contrast stakeholder interests of owners and managers in decision making.
- 4.3 Evaluate the significance of Return on capital Employed (ROCE), Earnings Per Share (EPS) and other overall performance measures for the long-term sustainability of businesses.
- 4.4 Differentiate between business ethics, governance and accounting ethics as controls on business accountability.
Take advantage of one of our non-profit professional certified programs with favorable terms for your personal growing carreers.
- Full online videos
- Self study contents
- Online tutor videos
- Assignment guide
- Hard copy certificate
- Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning for Qualifications (APEL.Q) certified from University Partners for credit and tuition fee transfer
- Accreditation & Recognition certified from University Partners
- Deliver hard copy certificate and all certified documents to your home
- Transfer full credits & tuition fees to equivalent academic programs
- Get more support tuition fees and scholarships when become University Partners' international students
SHORT COURSES NETWORK
If you interested this course, please feel free to contact with us! Please note that this program is a not for profit and learning with full online model.