Bachelor Award in
Bachelor Award is equivalent to Bachelor level and could transfer 20 credits and full tuition fees to Bachelor programs of University Partners.
The aim of this Bachelor Award is to develop learners’ research skills, including producing a research question and carrying out independent research using approriate research techniques. Learners will also analyse research findings, evaluate the research methodology used and present their research findings.
Could transfer 20 credits and full tuition fee to the final year of Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) with Honour of University Partners.
1. Be able to propose a research project in a business and management context.
- 1.1 Assess the factors that contribute to the process of research project selection.
- 1.2 Formulate and record possible research project outlines and specifications.
- 1.3 Develop research questions or hypothesis with rationale.
- 1.4 Clarify resources efficiently for the research question or hypothesis.
- 1.5 Create an agreed SMART timeframe for completion of the research.
2. Be able to prepare a research plan and conduct a literature review.
- 2.1 Critically appraise literature relevant to the chosen research context.
- 2.2 Evaluate research methodologies and provide a rationale for a chosen research methodology.
- 2.3 Evaluate data collection methods and provide a rationale for chosen data collection methods.
- 2.4 Produce a research proposal.
3. Be able to carry out research according to the chosen research specification.
- 3.1 Carry out the proposed research investigation in accordance with the research specification.
- 3.2 Collect and present relevant data as outlined by the research specification.
- 3.3 Interpret and analyse the results in relation to the research specification.
4. Be able to evaluate research and present results and conclusion.
- 4.1 Use appropriate research evaluation techniques to justify the validity of the research.
- 4.2 Make recommendations, justifying areas for further consideration.
- 4.3 Present the outcomes of the research to an audience using appropriate media.
Bachelor Award in Business Research
Take advantage of one of our non-profit professional certified programs with favorable terms for your personal growing carreers.
- Full online videos
- Self study contents
- Online tutor videos
- Assignment guide
- Hard copy certificate
- Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning for Qualifications (APELQ) certified from University Partners for credit and tuition fee transfer
- Accreditation & Recognition certified from University Partners
- Deliver hard copy certificate and all certified documents to your home
- Transfer full credits & tuition fees to equivalent academic programs
- Get more support tuition fees and scholarships when become University Partners' international students
SHORT COURSES NETWORK
If you interested this course, please feel free to contact with us! Please note that this program is a not for profit and learning with full online model.