Bachelor Award in
Strategic Human Resource Management
Bachelor Award could transfer 20 credits and full tuition fees to Bachelor programs of University Partners.
Bachelor Award in Strategic Human Resource Management
The aim of this Bachelor Award is to to develop learners’ understanding of competing and contrasting perspectives of strategic HRM. The unit develops learners’ understanding of how HRM strategies and practices contribute to organisational and employee performance, and the problems and complexities of operationalising an HRM strategy within different types of organisation.
Could transfer 20 credits and full tuition fee to the final year of Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) with Honour of University Partners.
1.Understand the role and importance of human resource management in achieving organisational effectiveness.
- 1.1 Illustrate key concepts and models governing Strategic Human Resource Management.
- 1.2 Evaluate the role and importance of Strategic Human Resource Management in organisations.
- 1.3 Analyse the frameworks of Strategic Human Resource Management.
2.Understand the formulation and implementation of human resource strategies.
- 2.1 Analyse the strategic human resource process.
- 2.2 Assess the approaches of Strategic Human Resource Management.
- 2.3 Analyse the development and implementation of human resource strategies.
3. Be able to critically analyse the use and application of a range of HR strategies designed to improve employee and organisational performance.
- 3.1 Evaluate appropriate human resource strategies for an organisation.
- 3.2 Assess human resource strategies and their application in an organisation.
4. Be able to critically evaluate various key perspectives within Strategic Human Resource Management.
- 4.1 Review current literature and perspectives on Strategic Human Resource Management.
- 4.2 Evaluate contemporary issues affecting Strategic Human Resource Management.
Take advantage of one of our non-profit professional certified programs with favorable terms for your personal growing carreers.
- Full online videos
- Self study contents
- Online tutor videos
- Assignment guide
- Hard copy certificate
- Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning for Qualification (APELQ) certified from University Partners for credit and tuition fee transfer
- Accreditation & Recognition certified from University Partners
- Deliver hard copy certificate and all certified documents to your home
- Transfer full credits & tuition fees to equivalent academic programs
- Get more support tuition fees and scholarships when become University Partners' international students
SHORT COURSES NETWORK
If you interested this course, please feel free to contact with us! Please note that this program is a not for profit and learning with full online model.