Master Award in
Teaching Reading and Writing
Master Award is equivalent to Master level and could transfer 20 credits and full tuition fees to Master’s programs of University Partners.
Master Award in Teaching Reading and Writing
This unit explores the nature and role of literacy within a range of social, cultural, historical and educational contexts. For those teaching English to speakers of other languages (TESOL), the understanding of how reading and writing are developed in first and second languages are essential.
Could transfer 20 credits and full tuition fee to the Master of Art in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages of University Partners.
1. Analyse the theories underlying reading and writing in the second language context.
2. Compare the different strategies teaching reading in the second language.
3. Design and implement intensive and extensive reading programmes
4. Discuss the importance of handwriting, spelling and grammar in writing.
5. Identify specific techniques for teaching writing and initiate a writer’s workshop.
Take advantage of one of our non-profit professional certified programs with favorable terms for your personal growing carreers.
- Full online videos
- Self study contents
- Online tutor videos
- Assignment guide
- Hard copy certificate
- Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning for Qualifications (APEL.Q) certified from University Partners for credit and tuition fee transfer
- Accreditation & Recognition certified from University Partners
- Deliver hard copy certificate and all certified documents to your home
- Transfer full credits & tuition fees to equivalent academic programs
- Get more support tuition fees and scholarships when become University Partners' international students
SHORT COURSES NETWORK
If you interested this course, please feel free to contact with us! Please note that this program is a not for profit and learning with full online model.