Master Award in
Teaching Listening and Speaking
Master Award is equivalent to Master level and could transfer 20 credits and full tuition fees to Master’s programs of University Partners.
Master Award in Teaching Listening and Speaking
This unit focuses on the theories, strategies and techniques for teaching listening and speaking. It also studies the design and development of listening and speaking activities and the assessment of listening and speaking skills. The module examines how humans understand spoken discourse and its nature in terms of the differences between speech and the ways in which oral fluency fosters language development.
Could transfer 20 credits and full tuition fee to the Master of Art in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages of University Partners.
1. Explain why listening & speaking skills should be developed.
2. Analyse the teaching listening and speaking theories in a second language
3. Implement different techniques & strategies in teaching listening & speaking skills.
4. Design and develop listening and speaking activities
5. Assess listening & speaking skills in a second language.
Take advantage of one of our non-profit professional certified programs with favorable terms for your personal growing carreers.
- Full online videos
- Self study contents
- Online tutor videos
- Assignment guide
- Hard copy certificate
- Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning for Qualifications (APEL.Q) certified from University Partners for credit and tuition fee transfer
- Accreditation & Recognition certified from University Partners
- Deliver hard copy certificate and all certified documents to your home
- Transfer full credits & tuition fees to equivalent academic programs
- Get more support tuition fees and scholarships when become University Partners' international students
SHORT COURSES NETWORK
If you interested this course, please feel free to contact with us! Please note that this program is a not for profit and learning with full online model.