Master Award in
Language Assessment and Testing
Master Award is equivalent to Master level and could transfer 20 credits and full tuition fees to Master’s programs of University Partners.
Master Award in Language Assessment and Testing
The aim of this unit is to develop learners’ research skills to include understanding different research approaches, formulation of research proposals, planning research activity, analysing and interpreting data, and the relationship between research and evidence based practice.
Could transfer 20 credits and full tuition fee to the Master of Art in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages of University Partners.
1. Explain the purpose of language assessment.
- 1.1 Introduction to testing and evaluation of language
2. Identify the principles for designing and developing language tests.
- 2.1 Purpose roles and principles of assessment (Testing and Evaluation).
- 2.2 Applying principles to the evaluation of classroom tests.
- 2.3 Designing Language Classroom Tests
- 2.4 Standardized Testing
3. Design and develop tests for measuring writing, speaking, listening and reading.
- 3.1 Assessing Reading Skills
- 3.2 Assessing Writing Skills
- 3.3 Assessing Listening Skills
- 3.4 Assessing Speaking Skills
- 3.5 Providing Feedback.
4. Suggest the use of authentic assessment.
Take advantage of one of our non-profit professional certified programs with favorable terms for your personal growing carreers.
- Full online videos
- Self study contents
- Online tutor videos
- Assignment guide
- Hard copy certificate
- Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning for Qualifications (APEL.Q) certified from University Partners for credit and tuition fee transfer
- Accreditation & Recognition certified from University Partners
- Deliver hard copy certificate and all certified documents to your home
- Transfer full credits & tuition fees to equivalent academic programs
- Get more support tuition fees and scholarships when become University Partners' international students
SHORT COURSES NETWORK
If you interested this course, please feel free to contact with us! Please note that this program is a not for profit and learning with full online model.