Master Award in
Strategic Human Resource Management
Master Award is equivalent to Master level and could transfer 20 credits and full tuition fees to Master’s programs of University Partners.
Master Award in Strategic Human Resource Management
The aim of this unit is to develop learners’ understanding of how effective strategic management of human resources supports the achievement of organisational objectives in different contexts. The learner will also learn the process of analysing external and internal factors that affects an organisation and how the contextual factors are used to develop an effective HR strategy. Consideration is given to the contribution of strategic human resource management to competitive advantage and organisational growth.
Could transfer 20 credits and full tuition fee to the Master of Arts in Human Resource Management and Talent Development (MAHRM) of University Partners.
1. Understand the role of strategic management of human resources.
1.1 Critically examine the nature and importance of strategic human resource management in organisations.
1.2 Assess the role and purpose of strategic human resource management activities in an organisation.
1.3 Evaluate how strategic human resource management is related to other functional areas.
2. Understand human resource planning in an organisation.
2.1 Analyse the business factors that should be considered in human resource planning.
2.2 Determine human resource requirements in different organisational contexts.
2.3 Develop a human resource plan for an organisation.
3. Understand how contemporary issues in external business environment impact organisations and the management of Human Resources.
3.1 Apply the tools for analysing the organisational environment.
3.2 Critically evaluate how contemporary issues in external business environment impact organisations and the management of Human Resources.
3.3 Critically evaluate legal and regulatory frameworks that impact on Human Resource strategy.
4. Be able to plan effective human resource strategies.
4.1 Analyse the impact of organisational strategy, structure and culture on HR strategy and the management of human resources.
4.2 Plan an effective HR strategy.
4.3 Critically monitor the effectiveness of human resources management.
Take advantage of one of our non-profit professional certified programs with favorable terms for your personal growing carreers.
- Full online videos
- Self study contents
- Online tutor videos
- Assignment guide
- Hard copy certificate
- Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning for Qualifications (APELQ) certified from University Partners for credit and tuition fee transfer
- Accreditation & Recognition certified from University Partners
- Deliver hard copy certificate and all certified documents to your home
- Transfer full credits & tuition fees to equivalent academic programs
- Get more support tuition fees and scholarships when become University Partners' international students
SHORT COURSES NETWORK
If you interested this course, please feel free to contact with us! Please note that this program is a not for profit and learning with full online model.