Master Award in
Leadership Development and Performance Management
Master Award is equivalent to Master level and could transfer 20 credits and full tuition fees to Master’s programs of University Partners.
Master Award in Leadership Development and Performance Management
This unit aims to develop learners’ strategic leadership and management knowledge and skills. The learners will also learn the role of leadership and management in enhancing teamwork, effective communication and organisational performance. The unit reflects the nature of the roles and competences relevant at a strategic level.
Could transfer 20 credits and full tuition fee to the Master of Arts in Human Resource Management and Talent Development (MAHRM) of University Partners.
Understand the concepts of leadership and management.
1.1 Examine key concepts of leadership and management.
1.2 Analyse different leadership and management theories and their respective applications.
1.3 Critically evaluate a range of approaches to developing effective leaders and
2. Understand learning and development in leadership and management.
2.1 Analyse coaching and mentoring as tools for developing leadership and management.
2.2 Critically evaluate trends in workplace learning.
2.3 Examine strategies for integrating learning and development within the wider organisational strategy.
3. Understand leadership and management development programmes.
3.1 Analyse indicators of success for effective leadership and management development programmes.
3.2 Critically analyse approaches to evaluating leadership and management development programmes.
4. Understand the role of motivation, teamwork and effective communication in effective leadership.
4.1 Analyse methods developing effective teams for performance improvement.
4.2 Evaluate the role of effective motivation using theories & models of motivation in performance management.
4.3 Evaluate the relationship of effective leadership with effective communication using relevant theories and examples.
Take advantage of one of our non-profit professional certified programs with favorable terms for your personal growing carreers.
- Full online videos
- Self study contents
- Online tutor videos
- Assignment guide
- Hard copy certificate
- Accreditation for Prior Experiential Learning for Qualifications (APEL.Q) certified from University Partners for credit and tuition fee transfer
- Accreditation & Recognition certified from University Partners
- Deliver hard copy certificate and all certified documents to your home
- Transfer full credits & tuition fees to equivalent academic programs
- Get more support tuition fees and scholarships when become University Partners' international students
SHORT COURSES NETWORK
If you interested this course, please feel free to contact with us! Please note that this program is a not for profit and learning with full online model.