Master Award in
Managing Employment Relations and Employment Law
Master Award is equivalent to Master level and could transfer 20 credits and full tuition fees to Master’s programs of University Partners.
Master Award in Managing Employment Relations and Employment Law
The aim of this unit is to develop learners’ understanding of the key principles that underpin Managing Employment Relations. The learners will develop understanding of employee relation & Employment Law and their purpose, specifically focusing on recruitment and selection legislation and the employment protection provided for different types of organisation.
Could transfer 20 credits and full tuition fee to the Master of Arts in Human Resource Management and Talent Development (MAHRM) of University Partners.
Understand key concepts in employment law in a country.
1.1 Examine aims and objectives of employment legislation.
1.2 Analyse the impact of regulatory and legal requirements on human resource policies in an organisation.
1.3 Analyse the impact of ethical requirements on human resource policies in an organisation.
1.4 Explain the purpose of human resource policy.
2. Understand recruitment and selection legislation in a country.
2.1 Evaluate the principles of discrimination legislation in relation to recruitment and legislation.
2.2 Critically evaluate the role of contracts in employment law.
2.3 Analyse the mechanisms for establishing contracts of employment.
3. Understand aspects of employment protection given to different types of workforce.
3.1 Analyse the legislative and procedural protection that exists for workers.
3.2 Examine the legal consequences of unfair treatment of an employee for the employer.
3.3 Apply law relating to the nature of protection for workers to a given situation.
4. Analysing organisational level employment relations processes, functions and procedures.
4.1 Critically analyse the roles and functions of the different stakeholders in managing the employment relationship.
4.2 Assess the impacts of external contexts and organisational-level employment relations processes on organisational performance.
4.3 Evaluate the significance and impact of the integration of employment relations processes on organisational policy, practice, and organisational outcomes.
Take advantage of one of our non-profit professional certified programs with favorable terms for your personal growing carreers.
- Full online videos
- Self study contents
- Online tutor videos
- Assignment guide
- Hard copy certificate
- Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning for Qualifications (APELQ) certified from University Partners for credit and tuition fee transfer
- Accreditation & Recognition certified from University Partners
- Deliver hard copy certificate and all certified documents to your home
- Transfer full credits & tuition fees to equivalent academic programs
- Get more support tuition fees and scholarships when become University Partners' international students
SHORT COURSES NETWORK
If you interested this course, please feel free to contact with us! Please note that this program is a not for profit and learning with full online model.