Master Award in
Global Resourcing, Talent and Reward Management
Master Award is equivalent to Master level and could transfer 20 credits and full tuition fees to Master’s programs of University Partners.
Master Award in Global Resourcing, Talent and Reward Management
The aim of this unit is to develop learners’ understanding of the principles and practices of resourcing, Global talent management, performance and reward management in corporate contexts. Learners will acquire both theoretical and practical understanding of recruitment, selection, employee retention and dismissal and related aspects of Global talent management. The learners will also learn the diverse approaches to effective reward and performance management in the global context.
Could transfer 20 credits and full tuition fee to the Master of Arts in Human Resource Management and Talent Development (MAHRM) of University Partners.
Understand the challenges involved in global talent management.
1.1 Examine the roles and functions of those involved in global talent management.
1.2 Examine the key factors to be taken into account when managing the talent on a global scale.
1.3 Evaluate the barriers to effective global talent management.
1.4 Critically assess the role of global mobility on global talent management.
2. Understand the Relationship between Global talent Management and Organisational strategy.
2.1 Evaluate the impact of international globalisation and diversity in global talent management.
2.2 Evaluate the role of global talent management in the achievement of organisational goals and objectives.
2.3 Analyse how global talent management has impacted on the performance of organisations strategy.
3. Analyse performance and reward management in organisations.
3.1 Critically review theories and models of performance and reward management.
3.2 Analyse the relationship between global talent management and performance management.
3.3 Evaluate how performance management operates as a form of reward.
4. Understand the design and implementation of performance and reward management systems within the environment of the organisation.
4.1 Critically analyse external and internal environmental factors that influence performance and reward management.
4.2 Evaluate the relationship between performance and reward management and workforce learning and development.
4.3 Evaluate performance and reward management systems, design and procedures in an organisation.
4.4 Evaluate the different methods of measuring employee and organisational performance.
Take advantage of one of our non-profit professional certified programs with favorable terms for your personal growing carreers.
- Full online videos
- Self study contents
- Online tutor videos
- Assignment guide
- Hard copy certificate
- Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning for Qualifications (APELQ) certified from University Partners for credit and tuition fee transfer
- Accreditation & Recognition certified from University Partners
- Deliver hard copy certificate and all certified documents to your home
- Transfer full credits & tuition fees to equivalent academic programs
- Get more support tuition fees and scholarships when become University Partners' international students
SHORT COURSES NETWORK
If you interested this course, please feel free to contact with us! Please note that this program is a not for profit and learning with full online model.