Master Award in
Engagement of Employees and Orginasational Learning
Master Award is equivalent to Master level and could transfer 20 credits and full tuition fees to Master’s programs of University Partners.
Master Award in Engagement of Employees and Organisational Learning
The aim of this unit is to develop learners’ understanding of contemporary issues in the Engagement of Employees, Organisational Learning, people management and development. Learners will examine and critically evaluate the purpose and objectives of human resource management and designing and implementation of HR action plans for promoting employee engagement and organisational performance.
Could transfer 20 credits and full tuition fee to the Master of Arts in Human Resource Management and Talent Development (MAHRM) of University Partners.
- Understand the role of the Human Resource function in contemporary organisations.
1.1 Discuss the responsibilities of HR in relation to relative the organisational objectives.
1.2 Analyse the role of HR in relation to organisational learning and effective change management.
1.3 Critically evaluate the Process and factors of effective Workforce planning.
2. Understand the goals of Human Resource Management.
2.1 Analyse approaches and models of HR service delivery within organisations.
2.2 Evaluate HR functions between organisations from different sectors.
2.3 Analyse methods of evaluating HR function.
2.4 Evaluate the possible contribution of HR in organisational performance and objectives.
3. Understanding, designing and implementation of HR action plans for promoting employee engagement and organisational performance.
3.1 Analyse factors affecting employee learning and employee engagement in a given context
3.2 Explore the critical contribution of employee engagement as a route to strategic and competitive
3.3 excellence within a high-performance working environment.
3.4 Design and implement an HR action plans for promoting employee engagement and organisational performance.
4. Understand the correlation between organisational performance and management of Human Resources.
4.1 Examine HR contemporary issues affecting organisational performance.
4.2 Critically analyse the impact of investment in human capital on organisational performance.
4.3 Critical examine approaches to evaluating the effectiveness of the HR function.
4.4 Critically evaluate the role of Human Resources in evaluating organisational performance in an organisation.
Take advantage of one of our non-profit professional certified programs with favorable terms for your personal growing carreers.
- Full online videos
- Self study contents
- Online tutor videos
- Assignment guide
- Hard copy certificate
- Accrediation for Prior Experiential Learning for Qualifications (APELQ) certified from University Partners for credit and tuition fee transfer
- Accreditation & Recognition certified from University Partners
- Deliver hard copy certificate and all certified documents to your home
- Transfer full credits & tuition fees to equivalent academic programs
- Get more support tuition fees and scholarships when become University Partners' international students
SHORT COURSES NETWORK
If you interested this course, please feel free to contact with us! Please note that this program is a not for profit and learning with full online model.