Doctoral Award in
Project Development, Planning and Management
Doctoral Award is equivalent to the Doctoral level and could transfer 20 credits and full tuition fees to Doctoral programs of University Partners.
Doctoral Award in Project Development, Planning and Management
This module will introduce some fundamentals of research projects especially from a DBA perspective. It highlights various challenges and bottlenecks faced by researcher in a typical DBA programme and aims to educate participants about the best practices related to management of DBA research.
Could transfer 20 credits and full tuition fee to the Master of Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) or PhD of University Partners.
- Understand the fundamentals of project, methodologies and processes related to a project.
1.1 Explain the growing importance of projects in organisational context.
1.2 Appraise the complexities involved in managing projects.
1.3 Explain the processes and methodologies related to projects.
2. Be able to compare and contrast the similarities between research project, organisational project and DBA project.
- 2.1 Understand the various types of research projects.
- 2.2 Explain the differences between organisational projects and research projects.
- 2.3 Understand research funding landscape. 2.4 Explain the stages of a DBA project.
- 2.5 Discuss how to manage risk in a DBA project.
3. Be able to demonstrate the capacity to research and write up a highly effective research
- 3.1 Divide the research project into work packages, activities, milestones, estimate duration and establish relationship between activities.
- 3.2 Estimate resource, cost requirements for a given activity.
- 3.3 Identify critical paths and optimize resource usage.
4. Be able to evaluate the challenges related to managing research projects.
- 4.1 Apply project life cycle approach to examine the project management challenges.
- 4.2 Identify best practices related to project management.
- 4.3 Provide recommendations for successful delivery of projects.
Take advantage of one of our non-profit professional certified programs with favorable terms for your personal growing carreers.
- Full online videos
- Self study contents
- Online tutor videos
- Assignment guide
- Hard copy certificate
- Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning for Qualifications (APELQ) certified from University Award for credit and tuition fee transfer
- Accreditation & Recognition certified by University Partners
- Deliver hard copy certificate and all certified documents to your home
- Transfer full credits & tuition fees to equivalent academic programs
- Get more support tuition fees and scholarships when become University Partners' international students
SHORT COURSES NETWORK
If you interested this course, please feel free to contact with us! Please note that this program is a not for profit and learning with full online model.