Doctoral Award in
Managing Strategic Change
Doctoral Award is equivalent to the Doctoral level and could transfer 20 credits and full tuition fees to Doctoral programs of University Partners.
Doctoral Award in Managing Strategic Change
The aim of this unit is to develop learners’ understanding of theories and models of change management and how they apply to contemporary organisations in the globalised world. Learners will understand the personal characteristics of change agents as well as the evaluation and development of leadership skills to meet current and future strategic change management roles.
Could transfer 20 credits and full tuition fee to the Master of Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) or PhD of University Partners.
1. Be able to evaluate how organisational change occurs and how context influences change.
1.1 Critically evaluate change theories and analyse the relationship between leadership and change agents.
1.2 Critically evaluate how organisational structure and leadership influences the characteristics and attributes of change agents.
1.3 Critically evaluate the challenge of change and the effectiveness of change agents.
2. Be able to develop and implement a strategic organisational change.
- 2.1 Assess and select relevant theories and tools and techniques to implement and manage change.
- 2.2 Develop a plan to implement a change in an organisation.
- 2.3 Develop measures to monitor and evaluate progress of the change plan.
3. Be able to analyse stakeholder responses to organisational change.
- 3.1 Assess possible risks associated with an organisation’s change process.
- 3.2 Apply a stakeholder analysis to understand possible resistance to change.
- 3.3 Critically appraise relevant strategies to manage resistance to change in organisations.
4. Be able to evaluate the role of organisational culture in change management.
- 4.1 Critically review the different organisational cultures and how that influences communications and power relations.
- 4.2 Evaluate cultures influence on Strategy and change management.
- 4.3 Critically appraise relevant strategies to manage resistance to change.
5. Be able to develop a toolbox to manage oneself when involved in complex change projects, whether in a leading, participating, or consulting role.
- 5.1 Evaluate the role of the individual in the change management process.
- 5.2 Apply change management in an organisational setting.
- 5.3 Evaluate how to monitor the effect of the change management processes.
Take advantage of one of our non-profit professional certified programs with favorable terms for your personal growing carreers.
- Full online videos
- Self study contents
- Online tutor videos
- Assignment guide
- Hard copy certificate
- Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning for Qualification (APELQ) certified from University Partners for credit and tuition fee transfer
- Accreditation & Recognition certified from University Partners
- Deliver hard copy certificate and all certified documents to your home
- Transfer full credits & tuition fees to equivalent academic programs
- Get more support tuition fees and scholarships when becoming University Partners' international students
SHORT COURSES NETWORK
If you interested this course, please feel free to contact with us! Please note that this program is a not for profit and learning with full online model.