Doctoral Award in
Developing Strategic Management and Leadership Potential
Doctoral Award could transfer 20 credits and full tuition fees to Doctoral programs at University Partners.
Doctoral Award in Developing Strategic Management and Leadership Potential
The aim of this unit is to develop learners’ understanding of strategic management in a globalised world and how leadership informs and influences strategic change. It will also develop ability to evaluate strategic position, choices and actions.
Could transfer 20 credits and full tuition fee to the Master of Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) or PhD of University Partners.
1. Be able to analyse key external influences on an organisation’s strategy.
1.1 Critically evaluate the external business environment of an organisation.
1.2 Identify key drivers and industry critical success factors.
2. Be able to evaluate the dynamic capabilities and core competences of an organisation.
2.1 Critically analyse the resources and capabilities of an organisation.
2.2 Distinguish between their threshold and distinctive resources and capabilities.
2.3 Evaluate their value chain and identify their core competence as a source of sustainable competitive advantage.
3. Be able to appraise strategic options and to evaluate approaches to strategy implementation.
3.1 Critically explore the relationship between, corporate, business and operational strategies.
3.2 Apply strategic models and tools to develop strategic options for an organisation.
3.3 Evaluate strategic options for an organisation.
4. Be able to evaluate international strategy and how it relates to corporate social responsibility (CSR).
4.1 Critically evaluate internationalisation drivers and strategies.
4.2 Critically analyse corporate social responsibility strategies emphasizing the stakeholder theory.
4.3 Demonstrate the nexus between strategy and corporate social responsibility/sustainability and evaluate the concept of shared value.
5. Be able to analyse how leadership impacts upon strategic decision making.
- 5.1 Identify and assess different leadership styles as related to strategy change.
- 5.2 Evaluate how organisational context affects strategic change.
- 5.3 Evaluate how leadership influences strategic change.
Take advantage of one of our non-profit professional certified programs with favorable terms for your personal growing carreers.
- Full online videos
- Self study contents
- Online tutor videos
- Assignment guide
- Hard copy certificate
- Accreditation of Prior Learning for Qualifications (APELQ) certified by University Partners for credit and tuition fee transfer
- Accreditation & Recognition certified from University Partners.
- Deliver hard copy certificate and all certified documents to your home
- Transfer full credits & tuition fees to equivalent academic programs
- Get more support tuition fees and scholarships when become University Partners' international students
SHORT COURSES NETWORK
If you interested this course, please feel free to contact with us! Please note that this program is a not for profit and learning with full online model.