[Open Day] Doctoral Award in Strategic Human Resource Management
- October 1, 2023 - December 30, 2023
- 4 Sessions
- Live Class
- +44 7309 550915
The aim of this unit is to develop learners’ understanding of how the effective strategic management of human resources supports the achievement of organisational objectives in different contexts. Learners will evaluate the contribution of strategic human resource management, and the application of leadership and management theory for organisational benefit.
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
Prof. Dr. Christopher Goh
Head of Finance & Banking’s Board
Take advantage of one of our non-profit professional certified programs with favorable terms for your personal growing carreers.
- Full online videos
- Self study contents
- Online tutor videos
- Assignment guide
- Hard copy certificate
- Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning for Qualification (APELQ) certified by University Partners for credit and tuition fee transfer
- Accreditation & Recognition certified from University Partners.
- Deliver hard copy certificate and all certified documents to your home
- Transfer full credits & tuition fees to equivalent academic programs
- Get more support tuition fees and scholarships when becoming University Partners international students