Master Award in
Strategic Human Resource Management
Master Award is equivalent to Master level and could transfer 20 credits and full tuition fees to Master’s programs of University Partners.
Master Award in Strategic Human Resource Management
The aim of this Master Award is to develop learners’ understanding of how the effective strategic management of human resources supports the achievement of organisational objectives in different contexts. Learners will evaluate the contribution of strategic human resource management, and the application of leadership and management theory for organisational benefit.
Could transfer 20 credits and full tuition fee to the Master of Business Administration (MBA) of University Partners.
1. Understand the role of management of human resources
- 1.1 Critically justify the importance of human resource management in organisations.
- 1.2 Assess the role and purpose of the strategic human resource management function and activities in an organisation.
- 1.3 Evaluate how human resource management is related to other functional areas.
2. Be able to create a human resource plan for an organisation.
2.1 Assess the business factors to consider before human resource planning.
2.2 Determine human resource requirements in different organisational contexts.
2.3 Develop a human resource plan for an organisation.
3. Understand the role of legal and ethical issues in developing human resources policy.
3.1 Explain the purpose of human resource policy.
3.2 Assess the impact of regulatory and legal requirements on human resource policies in an organisation.
3.3 Assess the impact of business ethics, CSR, and sustainability requirements on human resource policies for an organisation.
4. Be able to plan develop human resource strategies.
4.1 Critically analyse the impact of an organisational strategy, structure and culture on the management of human resources.
4.2 Develop a structured, relevant and comprehensive HR strategy.
4.3 Critically monitor the effectiveness of human resources management.
5. Understand HRM approaches within organisations and their relationships with organisational performance.
- 5.1 Critically evaluate the relationships between business strategy and human resource management.
- 5.2 Explain the implementation and measurement of HR approaches using relevant metrics.
- 5.3 Monitor and evaluate a human resource strategy that supports organisational mission, vision, values and objectives.
Take advantage of one of our non-profit professional certified programs with favorable terms for your personal growing carreers.
- Full online videos
- Self study contents
- Online tutor videos
- Assignment guide
- Hard copy certificate
- Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning for Qualifications (APEL.Q) certified from University Partners for credit and tuition fee transfer
- Accreditation & Recognition certified from University Partners
- Deliver hard copy certificate and all certified documents to your home
- Transfer full credits & tuition fees to equivalent academic programs
- Get more support tuition fees and scholarships when become University Partners' international students
SHORT COURSES NETWORK
If you interested this course, please feel free to contact with us! Please note that this program is a not for profit and learning with full online model.