Master Award in
Entrepreneurship and Innovation
Master Award is equivalent to Master level and could transfer 20 credits and full tuition fees to Master’s programs of University Partners.
Master Award in Entrepreneurship and Innovation
The aim of this Master Award is to to introduce learners to the basics of business processes and strategies related to enterprise and entrepreneurship, developing knowledge of enterprise and entrepreneurship in global contexts.
Could transfer 20 credits and full tuition fee to the Master of Business Administration (MBA) of University Partners.
1. Be able to critically analyse the concepts and process of entrepreneurship
1.1 Critically analyse the nature, characteristics and challenges of establishing different kinds of enterprise.
1.2 Critically assess own entrepreneurial skills and attributes.
1.3 Evaluate what makes a successful commercial or social entrepreneur.
2. Be able to evaluate innovative and entrepreneurial management processes for a project or organisation.
2.1 Evaluate methods for encouraging creativity and innovation in organisations.
2.2 Evaluate potential creative and innovative management ideas.
2.3 Critically explore how to lead others to positively embrace innovation and change.
3. Be able to critically assess proposals developed from
- 3.1 Analyse business ideas.
- 3.2 Evaluate production, and marketing feasibility of new business ideas.
- 3.3 Produce business planning forecasts using financial techniques.
4. Be able to develop a business plan
- 4.1 Develop a business plan for a new business.
- 4.2 Develop a control and monitoring mechanism for the business plan
Take advantage of one of our non-profit professional certified programs with favorable terms for your personal growing carreers.
- Full online videos
- Self study contents
- Online tutor videos
- Assignment guide
- Hard copy certificate
- Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning for Qualifications (APELQ) certified from University Partners for credit and tuition fee transfer
- Accreditation & Recognition certified from University Partners
- Deliver hard copy certificate and all certified documents to your home
- Transfer full credits & tuition fees to equivalent academic programs
- Get more support tuition fees and scholarships when become University Partners' international students
SHORT COURSES NETWORK
If you interested this course, please feel free to contact with us! Please note that this program is a not for profit and learning with full online model.