Master Award in
Master Award could transfer 20 credits and full tuition fees to Master’s programs at University Partners.
Master Award in Strategic Management
The aim of this unit is to develop learners’ understanding of strategic and change management models, as well as the ability to review strategic plans, to propose strategic options, to create implementation plans and to lead organisational changes.
Could transfer 20 credits and full tuition fee to the Master of Business Administration (MBA) of University Partners.
1. Be able to analyse key external influences on an organisation’s strategy.
- 1.1 Critically evaluate the position of an organisation in its current market.
- 1.2 Critically analyse the effects of existing plans on an organisation.
2. Be able to appraise strategic options for an organisation
- 2.1 Critically explore the relationship between, corporate, business and operational strategies.
- 2.2 Apply strategic models and tools to develop strategic options for an organisation.
- 2.3 Evaluate strategic options for an organisation.
3. Be able to evaluate various tools and approaches to a strategy implementation plan.
- 3.1 Create a relevant vision, mission and strategic goals for an organisation.
- 3.2 Propose a suitable structure for an organisation that fits a strategic plan.
- 3.3 Create a resourced strategy implementation plan.
4. Be able to develop and implement a strategic organisational change management plan.
- 4.1 Apply force field analysis to effectively distinguish forces of change.
- 4.2 Critically evaluate various change management models.
- 4.3 Identify relevant leadership and change agent skills to implement a strategic change in an organisation.
5. Be able to monitor and control the implementation of strategic plans.
- 5.1 Develop a monitoring and control system for the implementation of strategic plans.
- 5.2 Design key success indicators in order to monitor the implementation of the strategic plan.
- 5.3 Distinguish potential risks during implementation.
- 5.4 Review the effectiveness of the strategic plan.
Take advantage of one of our non-profit professional certified programs with favorable terms for your personal growing carreers.
- Full online videos
- Self study contents
- Online tutor videos
- Assignment guide
- Hard copy certificate
- Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning for Qualifications (APEL.Q) certified from University Partners for credit and tuition fee transfer
- Accreditation & Recognition certified from University Partners.
- Deliver hard copy certificate and all certified documents to your home
- Transfer full credits & tuition fees to equivalent academic programs
- Get more support tuition fees and scholarships when become University Partners' international students
SHORT COURSES NETWORK
If you interested this course, please feel free to contact with us! Please note that this program is a not for profit and learning with full online model.