[Open Day] Master Award in Teaching Reading and Writing
- October 1, 2023 - December 30, 2023
- 4 Sessions
- Live Class
- +44 7309 550915
This unit explores the nature and role of literacy within a range of social, cultural, historical and educational contexts. For those teaching English to speakers of other languages (TESOL), the understanding of how reading and writing are developed in first and second languages are essential.
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
Dr. Jeremy Koay
Take advantage of one of our non-profit professional certified programs with favorable terms for your personal growing carreers.
- Full online videos
- Self study contents
- Online tutor videos
- Assignment guide
- Hard copy certificate
- Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning for Qualification (APELQ) certified by University Partners for credit and tuition fee transfer
- Accreditation & Recognition certified from University Partners.
- Deliver hard copy certificate and all certified documents to your home
- Transfer full credits & tuition fees to equivalent academic programs
- Get more support tuition fees and scholarships when becoming University Partners international students