[Open Day] Master Award in Teaching Listening and Speaking
- October 1, 2023 - December 30, 2023
- 4 Sessions
- Live Class
- +44 7309 550915
This unit focuses on the theories, strategies and techniques for teaching listening and speaking. It also studies the design and development of listening and speaking activities and the assessment of listening and speaking skills. The module examines how humans understand spoken discourse and its nature in terms of the differences between speech and the ways in which oral fluency fosters language development.
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
Dr. PAKJIRA LEELERTPHAN
Take advantage of one of our non-profit professional certified programs with favorable terms for your personal growing carreers.
- Full online videos
- Self study contents
- Online tutor videos
- Assignment guide
- Hard copy certificate
- Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning for Qualification (APELQ) certified by University Partners for credit and tuition fee transfer
- Accreditation & Recognition certified from University Partners.
- Deliver hard copy certificate and all certified documents to your home
- Transfer full credits & tuition fees to equivalent academic programs
- Get more support tuition fees and scholarships when becoming University Partners international students