[Open Day] Master Award in Pedagogy and Practice in Education
- October 1, 2023 - December 30, 2023
- 4 Sessions
- Live Class
- +44 7309 550915
The aim of this unit is to develop learners’ theoretical and practical grounding in approaches to teaching and learning, related to subject pedagogic knowledge and pedagogic practices.
PhD. Daniel Steve Villarreal
- Day 1:
- Introduction of instructor and students. Survey students. Survey textbook. Discuss class objectives.
- Textbook Part I—The Changing Profession; Chapter 1—How is Education Changing? & Textbook Chapter 2— What Does it Take to Become a Professional Educator?
- Textbook Chapter 3— What Are the Proposals for School Reform?
- Day 2:
- Textbook Part II— Working With Students— Chapter 4—How Our Changing Students are Changing Teaching & Textbook Chapter 5— How Can We Create Positive Learning Environments? & Textbook Chapter 6— What is Taught and How Is It Taught?
- Textbook Chapter 7— How Do We Know Students Have Learned? –Review; assignments; end today’s session
- Day 3:
- Textbook Part III—The Foundations of Contemporary Education—Chapter 8— How Did We Get Here?
- Textbook Chapter 9— What is the Role of School in Society?
- Textbook Chapter 10— How Do Philosophical Perspectives Influence Education?
- Textbook Chapter 11— What Do You Need to Know About The Law?
- Overall review of course material — Review; assignments; end today’s session
Take advantage of one of our non-profit professional certified programs with favorable terms for your personal growing carreers.
- Full online videos
- Self study contents
- Online tutor videos
- Assignment guide
- Hard copy certificate
- Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning for Qualification (APELQ) certified by University Partners for credit and tuition fee transfer
- Accreditation & Recognition certified from University Partners.
- Deliver hard copy certificate and all certified documents to your home
- Transfer full credits & tuition fees to equivalent academic programs
- Get more support tuition fees and scholarships when becoming University Partners international students