Master Award in
Contemporary Issues in Education: Theory, Policy and Practice
Master Award is equivalent to Master level and could transfer 20 credits and full tuition fees to Master’s programs of University Partners.
Master Award in Contemporary Issues in Education: Theory, Policy and Practice
The aim of this unit is to provide learners with a thorough understanding of the link between current educational research and practice by developing understanding of educational theory, policy and practice.
Could transfer 20 credits and full tuition fee to the Master of Art in Education Management and Innovation Pedagogy of University Partners.
1. Understand contemporary issues affecting education policy and their impact on organisations.
1.1 Examine recent conceptual changes in educational theory, policy and practice.
1.2 Evaluate influencing factors on education theory, policy and practice.
1.3 Analyse the implications of education theory, policy and practice on stakeholders.
2.Understand the impact of policy change on educational provision.
2.1 Discuss the impact of key policy changes on teaching, learning and assessment.
2.2 Describe the requirement for continuous improvement.
2.3 Examine the measurement of continuous improvement.
- 2.4 Evaluate models and theories of quality management in service delivery.
3. Understand developments in the education system resulting from legislatory requirements.
- 3.1 Explain the interrelationship between recent developments in the education system and legislation.
- 3.2 Evaluate current educational practice which has changed as a result of legislation.
Take advantage of one of our non-profit professional certified programs with favorable terms for your personal growing carreers.
- Full online videos
- Self study contents
- Online tutor videos
- Assignment guide
- Hard copy certificate
- Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning for Qualifications (APELQ) certified from University Partners for credit and tuition fee transfer
- Accreditation & Recognition certified from University Partners
- Deliver hard copy certificate and all certified documents to your home
- Transfer full credits & tuition fees to equivalent academic programs
- Get more support tuition fees and scholarships when become University Partners' international students
SHORT COURSES NETWORK
If you interested this course, please feel free to contact with us! Please note that this program is a not for profit and learning with full online model.