[Open Day] Master Award in Managing Effective Intercultural Communication and Perspectives
- October 1, 2023 - December 30, 2023
- 4 Sessions
- Live Class
- +44 7309 550915
The aim of this unit is to develop learners’ understanding of the importance of managing intercultural communication and perspectives that help to determine educational policy applicable to national and international contexts.
Dr. Jason Lee Wai Chow, Ph.D
- Day 1: Synopsis of the course, Assignment briefs.
- Topic 1: Introducing Intercultural communication.
- Topic 2: Barriers to Intercultural Communication
- Day 2:
- Topic 3: Cultural Dimensions and Confucian Dynamism I
- Topic 3: Cultural Dimensions and Confucian Dynamism II
- Case discussion Chp 1. Mini Case 1.3 on perspectives. Blundel.
- Day 3:
- Topic 4: Leading positive intercultural communications
- Day 4:
- Self assessment on Ethnocentrism. Discussion
- Topic 5: Managing Intercultural Communication in Education Settings
- Summary of topics
- QnA on Assignment Tasks
Take advantage of one of our non-profit professional certified programs with favorable terms for your personal growing carreers.
- Full online videos
- Self study contents
- Online tutor videos
- Assignment guide
- Hard copy certificate
- Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning for Qualification (APELQ) certified by University Partners for credit and tuition fee transfer
- Accreditation & Recognition certified from University Partners.
- Deliver hard copy certificate and all certified documents to your home
- Transfer full credits & tuition fees to equivalent academic programs
- Get more support tuition fees and scholarships when becoming University Partners international students