Dr. Jason Lee Wai Chow
Areas of expertise
- Associate Professor of Management, UCSI
Graduate Business School, Faculty of Business &
- Chair, Faculty Teaching & Learning Committee
- Assisted and contributed to full accreditation of
ODL MBA Programme.
- Assisted and contributed to review and revamp of DBA and MBA programmes.
- Taught PhD and DBA courses
o Understanding & Appreciating Research
o Research Methodology
o Leadership & Organizational Change
o Entrepreneurship, Creativity and Innovation
o Global Corporate Strategy.
- Ph.D (Operations Strategy), School of Management, Science University of Malaysia (USM)
- M.B.A. (General). School of Management, USM
- M.Ed. (Social Science Education. Dissertation on curriculum implementation and evaluation) Faculty
of Education, University Malaya, (UM)
- B.A. (Hons), Geography (2nd Upper). School of Humanities, USM
- Teaching Cert. (Mathematics) Temenggong Ibrahim Teacher Training Institute, Johor Bahru.
- Cambridge Higher School Certificate (HSC), Full Cert. Penang Free School
- Cambridge School Certificate, Penang Free School
Short Courses Network (SCN) is a series of certified courses designed by industry leaders and the London Academy of Sciences (LAS) to build and enhance critical professional skills needed to succeed in today’s most in-demand fields. The learner could transfer credits to reduce the time and tuition fee when getting French academic degree.
If you’d like a free consultation, please start by completing the form: