Prof. Dr. Seyed Mohammadreza Ghadiri Head of Aviation Management & Logistics's Board
Areas of expertise
- Logistics and Freight Forwarding Management
- Smart Transportation & Aviation Management
- Supply Chain Design and Management
- Ph.D. in Highway, Traffic and Transportation Engineering, in the field of Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS), School of Civil Engineering, Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM), Malaysia. (2007-2012)
- CMILT of the Chartered Institute of Logistics & Transport, since Nov 2018
- Trainer Certificate of the International Federation of Freight Forwarders Associations (FIATA), No. 0171FTC, Advisory Body Vocational Training, Switzerland.
Short Courses Network (SCN) is a series of certified courses designed by industry leaders and the London Academy of Sciences (LAS) to build and enhance critical professional skills needed to succeed in today’s most in-demand fields. The learner could transfer credits to reduce the time and tuition fee when getting Swiss academic degree.
If you’d like a free consultation, please start by completing the form: