Prof. Dr. Eric Olmedo Head of Hospitality & Tourism’s Board
Areas of expertise
- Hospitality Management Lecturer
- Hotel Management Lecturer
- Hospitality Management & Hotel consultant
- Research supervisor in Hospitality & Hotel Management majors
- PhD in Sociology – University of Toulouse 2 Jean Jaurès, France. Magna Cum Laude.
- National Professional Accreditation: Capacity to teach in public vocational schools and polytechnics in the field of Hotel trade (Specialization in Food and Beverage & Front Office). Awarded by the Ministry of Education, Paris, France.
Short Courses Network (SCN) is a series of certified courses designed by industry leaders and the London Academy of Sciences (LAS) to build and enhance critical professional skills needed to succeed in today’s most in-demand fields. The learner could transfer credits to reduce the time and tuition fee when getting French academic degree.
If you’d like a free consultation, please start by completing the form: