Dr. Payman Molaie
Areas of expertise
Provided guidance to MBA students, including:
- Research material sourcing and source reliability evaluation.
- Effective use of reference manager software (Endnote and Mendeley) to prevent plagiarism.
- Utilizing research manager software and facilitators (Qiqqa, dtSearch, Gephi, etc.).
- Academic writing format and various referencing styles.
Taught undergraduate students in business-related majors and mentored them to adapt to higher education:
- Familiarized students with the academic environment and performance expectations.
- Assisted students in setting and achieving goals in a timely manner.
- Guided students in establishing effective reading habits to deepen their knowledge.
- Nurtured teamwork spirit and emphasized the value of group achievement.
- Helped students improve English proficiency and embrace professional terminology in their field.
Taught students following IGCSE, EDEXCEL, or IB syllabuses, covering subjects such as:
- Business Studies
- English as A First Language
- English as A Second Language
Developed a new combined syllabus for IGCSE subjects (Business Studies, Economics, and Commerce):
- Introduced a two-tier approach, “core” and “comprehensive,” allowing students to cover common concepts.
- Studying the “core” tier familiarized students with essential knowledge.
- Studying the “comprehensive” tier enabled students to pass all three subjects efficiently.
- PhD in Business Management with the focus on Employee Behavior (in progress). The highest
marks gained in Organizational Behaviour and Development, and Research Methodology.
- Master of Business Administration, APU University, Malaysia. The highest marks gained in
Business Creativity and Innovation.
- Bachelor of English Language, Payam Noor University, Iran. The highest marks gained in: Communication Skills, Business Correspondence, Business Legal Documents.
Short Courses Network (SCN) is a series of certified courses designed by industry leaders and the London Academy of Sciences (LAS) to build and enhance critical professional skills needed to succeed in today’s most in-demand fields. The learner could transfer credits to reduce the time and tuition fee when getting French academic degree.
If you’d like a free consultation, please start by completing the form: