Dr. Ganakrishnan Gopalakrishnan
Areas of expertise
- Lecturer – Department of Management (SBM) at RMIT University Vietnam
- Course Coordinator and Lecturer (Postgraduate and Undergraduate):
- Introduction to Management, Management in Practice, Organizational Behavior, Culture & Business Practice in Asia, Cross Cultural Management, Strategic Management, Leading for Change, Leadership and Management, Human Resource Management, Work in Global Society, Leadership & Decision making, Leading for change, Contemporary Management: Issues and Challenges, Organizational Analysis.
- Issues in International Business, Intrapreneurship, Driving Innovation in organisations, Creativity – Innovation and Design, Ethics & Governance, Service Quality, Consumer Psychology & Behavior, Marketing Principles, Buyer Behavior.
- Lecturer at Swinburne University of Technology (Sarawak Campus, Malaysia)
Course Leader and Lecturer for the following subjects:
Marketing Concepts, Marketing Tools, Introduction to Marketing.
Introduction to Business.
Prepare course guide, assignments, group projects, tests and final examination questions, etc.
- PhD IN MANAGEMENT at IFUGAO State University, Philippines. DISSERTATION TITLE: Utilization of a tourism social media platform – Online Travel Agency to identify sales and marketing challenges in the hotel industry
- GRADUATE CERTIFICATE IN TERTIARY TEACHING AND LEARNING at RMIT University Australia
- MASTER OF MANAGEMENT at International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM)
Short Courses Network (SCN) is a series of certified courses designed by industry leaders and the London Academy of Sciences (LAS) to build and enhance critical professional skills needed to succeed in today’s most in-demand fields. The learner could transfer credits to reduce the time and tuition fee when getting French academic degree.
If you’d like a free consultation, please start by completing the form: