[Open Day] Doctoral Award in Project Development, Planning and Management
- October 1, 2023 - December 30, 2023
- 4 Sessions
- Live Class
- +44 7309 550915
This module will introduce some fundamentals of research projects especially from a DBA perspective. It highlights various challenges and bottlenecks faced by researcher in a typical DBA programme and aims to educate participants about the best practices related to management of DBA research.
Dr. Rashad Yazdanifard
- Day 1:
- Introduction: Why Project Management?
- Project Selection
- Scope Management
- Day 2:
- Risk management
- Cost Estimation and Budgeting
- Day 3:
- Project Scheduling: Networks, Duration Estimation, and Critical Path
- Project Evaluation and Control
- Choosing your DBA Research Topic
- Day 4:
- How to choose your PhD supervisor | 5 secrets they won’t tell you
- Research Challenges
Take advantage of one of our non-profit professional certified programs with favorable terms for your personal growing carreers.
- Full online videos
- Self study contents
- Online tutor videos
- Assignment guide
- Hard copy certificate
- Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning for Qualification (APELQ) certified by University Partners for credit and tuition fee transfer
- Accreditation & Recognition certified from University Partners.
- Deliver hard copy certificate and all certified documents to your home
- Transfer full credits & tuition fees to equivalent academic programs
- Get more support tuition fees and scholarships when becoming University Partners international students